SALES DEPARTMENT CLOSED; SERVICE REMAINS OPEN
Our vehicle sales department is closed by order of the Governor and will remain closed until the state government informs us we are allowed to re-open and sell vehicles again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause if you need a new or used vehicle right now. Our Service and Parts department remains open, classified as an essential business for auto repair/maintenance. To better serve our valuable customers and further the Stay Home, Stay Healthy effort we are now offering Home/Office Vehicle Pickup and Delivery to our Service Customers
In addition, Honda of Grays Harbor allows you to buy, trade and finance your next vehicle online allowing you to stay at home. We will even deliver the vehicle to you.
Prioritizing Health, Safety, and Community A Note to our Valued Customers
Honda of Grays Harbor management team is closely following reports related to novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States.
We are actively following and monitoring the lead of city, county, and state public health departments recommendations.
As per Governor Inslee's order we have a Designated Officer, John Csernotta, to oversee the precautions and to monitor compliance.
What specifically is Honda of Grays Harbor doing to protect our customers and employees during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Now, as always, we continue our usual rigorous cleaning practices to ensure that our dealership is safe and sanitary for our visitors.
- Utilizing single-use plastic steering wheel and seat wraps for all our customer vehicles.
- NO HANDSHAKING or FIST BUMPING
- Sanitizing chairs, tables, keyboards, desk tops, door knobs, phones at least 3 times a day.
- Customer waiting area chairs are separated by a minimum of six feet.
- We have temporarily suspended our roses, coffee, water cooler, fruit and snack bar until further notice.
As the world copes with the growing impact of this outbreak, we remain steadfast in the belief that people will uphold personal responsibility to prevent the spread of this virus through responsible hygiene practices and self-quarantining practices as needed.
As a company, we'll continue to do what is right for our employees, our customers and the community. We will continue to stay close to our local health officials and trusted partners, and we are optimistic this will be a temporary situation.
We are proud to serve you and the Grays Harbor community and look forward to seeing you soon.